Friday, August 29, 2008

29.08.2008 ~ unforgettable moments..


Director Bharathirajaa's son, Manoj, came with his family to my house on Friday to give his sister's wedding invitation card...He acted in Taj Mahal and few other movies..He is my good friend..I have never met his wife and his 8months baby in person before this...Wedding is on this Monday(1st Sept) n the reception is on Tuesday...both the wedding and reception will be held in different hotel...His wife n the baby were so friendly.. Mom and I bought something for t baby and it looked so cute on her.....

I just came back from Brickfields..went there at evening with Uvanes, my childhood friend..I m meeting her after 5 years...We had so many stories to talk n we were actually laughing together sharing everything...I went there to buy some Mehendi stuffs from The Bombay Connections(TBC)..I will be busy till 14th September...
Mom with baby Arthika

No comments: