Thursday, September 18, 2008

latest..


My good friend Shanu got married on Sunday, 14th Sept...I did the mehendi for her wedding on Friday....The colour turned out sooo red...her mother in law loves her so much..haha.. :) won't b attending her reception on this saturday cos ill b following my parents to a temple in pahang for my cousin brother's ROM..Sorry ka...I will definitely miss you and d gang! Make sure to tell me all d stories k..all d nite stories as well..haha...lolx..

Final year project submission is on next week....my heartfelt gratitude to all t ppl out ther who have helped me directly n indirectly especially to Ms.Tasneem..love u gal..u really helped me so much... 3 months more in Cyberjaya...can't wait to go to work......hoping dat I can forget all t bitter memories.......

The pictures:-


No comments: