Monday, August 25, 2008

Good friend!

I just came back to my room after meeting my good friend, Martin....He just came back from Bulgaria 3 days ago n he is leaving to UK in another 2 weeks time ..We went to Secret Recipe... I couldn't finish the cheese cake...still dun have the appetite cos I was really sick for t past 1 week...Gayathrie, Arul and few other friends in MMU Cyberjaya told me dat i lost weight..haha..not so much...Anyways, I m happy bout it!

I was shocked when Martin gave me a wrapped box after we reached in Secret Recipe..Thanks deyh! He bought this perfume from Switzerland..I appreciate every small thing that my friends do for me and ill always remember..Thx again! We went to Putrajaya bridge..We were there for few minutes and he sent me back to hostel..I don't have class tomorrow..I have to concentrate in my FYP..4 more weeks!

The perfume:-


I took my nephew to Giant Supermarket the other day ...I met this cute girl and she asked me to snap her picture hugging my nephew..haha....so cute isn't it? Adorable kids!

p/s: Martin is a very good friend of mine..Stop messaging me and ask if there is anything more than dat...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahem ahem..i smell sumthg delicious.. hehehe..sumore heart shaped bottle..cute cute..tc

Suganya Reddy said...

haha...he is just a friend la...dun smell anythin till i tell u..n for sure ill introduce my bf to u..i mean, MR.RIGHT! :p tc babe!